Still looking for a job? Here's another chance!
The SEC & ACC Virtual Career Fair is a great way to find an exciting job, internship, or Co-op. This FREE event is for students and alumni from all majors!
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central
Register to attend
Click here to register to attend.
Want to see who's hiring?
Here's a list of employers hiring.
Need help with your résumé?
This packet and video will help you prepare for the upcoming career fair by making sure your résumé is in great shape!
Modern Résumé | Packet
How to Write a Résumé | Video
Wondering how to navigate a career fair?
Here are some quick tips!
Research the Companies
- Look for skills and experience they value
- Find key players of the organization
- Update yourself on news and recent events about company
- Identify the company culture, mission, and values
Create/Update Your Résumé
- No typos and truthful
- Full page and include GPA if 3.0+
- Upload to Connections
Gather Your Professional Attire (even for virtual!)
- Suit/Tie OR Blazer/Tie/Slacks
- Skirt/Pant suit with coordinating blouse
Prepare Your Elevator Pitch
- Include name, major, classification
- Skills that are relevant to the position
- An experience that is relevant (internship, co-op)
“I’m Mary Smith, an Industrial Technology major here at MSU. I’m interested in learning more about opportunities with XYZ Company.”