Schedule an Appointment
Step 1. Log into Connections
- Go to msstate-csm.symplicity.com
- Click Students/Alumni
- Select Current Students: Single Sign On
- Log in using your MSU NetID and password
Step 2. Request a meeting with your Career Advisor
- Select the Career Advising tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Request New Appointment button.
- Follow the instructions and click Check Availability.
- Select an appointment time. A window will pop-up; please include details on what you need out of this appointment and click Submit Request.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the appointment is accepted.
If there is an issue with this process, please feel free to give us a call at 662-325-3344. We are happy to assist you with scheduling over the phone!
Already on campus? Do you have a quick question or want to drop-in to have your resume critiqued? Stop by 300 Montgomery Hall to speak with a Career Center Ambassador or 335 McCain Hall to speak with a Co-op Ambassador. Our offices are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding MSU holidays).