Sign Up for an Account
Thank you for your interest in registering as an employer in our system to post available positions within your company. Registering as an employer in our online job platform, Connections, which is powered by Symplicity, allows you to post part-time or full-time positions, internships, co-ops and other available opportunities within your company. In addition, employers are able to participate in our events, recruiting process, and information sessions. Below are the steps to sign up with us.
- Go to Connections
- Select Employer
- Click Sign Up
- You can also register and submit a job posting in one step, by selecting Sign Up and Post Job.
- Complete the fields and click Done
- Click Next if registering and posting job at one time
When your registration request is approved, your password will be emailed to you.
Employers who select to utilize our online service to post available positions with their organizations are provided access through our website. Recruiters have several options concerning posting their jobs and collection of interested applicants information all while at the convenience of their office. Monitoring the job posting and communicating with interest applicants is simple and left to the discretionary of the recruiter.
To Create a Job Posting
- Log in to Connections
- Select 'Create Non-OCR Job Posting at MSU (Free) under 'Shortcuts'
- Complete the Position Information form and select 'Submit'
- Job Postings are reviewed and accepted by the Career Center Coordinator of the major(s) being recruited.
If there are any questions concerning posting a job online, please contact the Career Center.
Quick How-to-Video on Posting a Job
How to Post a Job